Ok, it's August 20th and Chad and I are in FLORIDA. Not on vacation, but living here! This may come as a shock to some of you. I'm sorry but it happened SO FAST! I am teaching at Treasure Coast High School--10th grade World History and Chad is pursuing his helicopter rating. He is finally getting to fly again!
We are living in Fort Pierce, FL--it is on the east coast of Florida. We really love it here. I hope to add pictures very soon. I will post as much as possible so you know what's going on with us!
Love to you all at home in Mississippi and Alabama!




4 comments:
Yay for Florida! That's wonderful! I'm SO happy for yall! I have a great uncle that lives in Ft. Pierce. How funny is that? You can't escape me! Thanks for the comment on the blog. So glad to hear from you! Keep the posts coming and congrats on your new location and the new jobs for both of you! Love ya!
I came across your blog from another, My husband and I both went to school with Chad. Congratulations! I know you guys are loving Florida!
TK and Haley Wood
Hey Megs!! How's it going in florida for you guys? I hope wonderful!! Your blog is cute...I like it!! We love yall and hope to see you soon!!
Hey its Holly! I found you on Celeste page!!! Why are yall being so good and doing all this blogging!!! I miss you call me soon and I want cute teacher shoes too!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment