Saturday, November 24, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

We also put up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving. It is the perfect size for our camper!! I'll post the finished product later. It has unwrapped presents underneath at the moment.
Chad and I went shopping on Friday and we truly shopped til we dropped. We were SO tired at the end of the day. We shopped from about 6 am to 3 pm. LONG DAY!! BUT we did almost finish our Christmas shopping. We only have 3 more people to buy for. (That's only about 1/6 of the people we have to buy for at Christmas!) One of the joys of having a big family.
I love to buy gifts, though.
Joy to all as you get ready for Christmas.
"It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!"






Chad gets VERY serious about a Christmas tree. Every limb has to be JUST RIGHT! :)

2 comments:

holly and morgan said...

love your tree! I miss syou so much and I am so sorry I missed your call I had to be at the basketball game so my girls could cheer!!!! love you

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Our address is 503 Drake Circle, Columbus, MS 39702. I need yours as well when you get a chance! Thanks girl! I love ya!

Chad and Megan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sarah Bentley

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Susanna Jayne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Chopper Bear

baby