Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy February!

Here are some pictures of our growing baby, Chopper. He is 14 weeks and a whopping 3 lbs and 14 oz. He is growing so big! :)
We had a great Valentine's Day. One picture is of Chopper with his present--his rope toy. He LOVES it!! He loves to get new toys.





Chad and I went to see Fool's Gold. It was a pretty good movie. We love both Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey. This movie was not as good as How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, but it was good. We had a very sweet day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a great picture megan!

Laura Drewry said...

Hey megs...I love the new pics!! Cute, cute! I hope I will be able to see you when you come home!! Love ya'll...

Anonymous said...

chad,
whats up man? i see your flying choppers now... sounds pretty exciting!
TK Wood

Chad and Megan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sarah Bentley

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Susanna Jayne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Chopper Bear

baby