I know it's been a while since my last post but it has been a crazy two weeks. I left Florida on Thursday March 27th bound for Columbus, MS. I had a great time in Columbus and will post pics from that this week. I got home Friday night, April 4th, worked at Banana Republic (my new 2nd job) Saturday and Sunday, and Sunday night we got the call that Chad's grandmother passed away. So we loaded up Monday morning and went BACK to Columbus. Lene was actually Chad's step-grandmother but he loved her as a real grandmother. It was sad to see her gone but she suffered for so long and was so ready to go HOME.
Good did come out of it that Chad got to go home (which his parents were extremely happy about) and I guess I got 2 weeks for Spring Break.
I only have 7 more weeks of school which is unbelievable.
I have some great pictures from Columbus that I will share this week.




No comments:
Post a Comment