Monday, October 20, 2008

Tribute to my brother Dustin

I would like to take a moment to brag on my brother, Dustin.
Dustin has been with me since I was 4 years old. Both of my brothers are 2 of my best friends. We talk often and take care of each other. Dustin signed up with the Army Reserves and now is at Basic Training. I'm so scared for him, but I know God is taking care of him. We can't talk--only write. When I get his address I know I'll write him every day. He is the most caring, warm hearted person I know. I know he is so nervous right now and it breaks my heart that I can do nothing about it. I repeat Hebrews 13:6 from my spirit to his, "The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid, what can man do to me?" And Psalm 121 "I lift my eyes up to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, Maker of Heaven and Earth."
Dustin, I know you can't read this but from my spirit to yours, I love you, I'm praying for you, and through the power of Jesus I know you'll make it out just fine and we'll see you a changed MAN at Christmas.
Please, keep Dustin in your prayers.





















No comments:

Chad and Megan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sarah Bentley

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Susanna Jayne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Chopper Bear

baby