Sunday, December 7, 2008

We're Alive

I know it's been a while. Here are a few things that I've taken pictures of. Sorry it's not too much. We had Thanksgiving at church and with our friends--Laura, Taylor, Mike, Colleen, Berkley and Nolan. I baked an apple pie and a chocolate pie--almost as good as my Mamaw. Chad hung our garland with lights and our stockings. Last year we had a tree, but no stockings; this year we have stockings but no tree. ?
Then Chad walked out last weekend and found a huge turtle stuck in the mud--definitely a kodak moment.
Lots of special people have had birthdays here recently so I will give a shout-out: my friend here, Laura on Nov. 18; my Edibet on Nov. 20; my Uncle Joe and cousin Colby on Nov 21; 2 of my longest friends: Amy and Laura on Dec. 4 (my cousin Jason also is Dec. 4), my cousin Jake on Dec. 6, and more to come as the month continues!
I am now just counting the days until I get to go home to see my family for CHRISTMAS!
MERRY CHRISTmas!

Thanksgiving at church.














My pies










Chad hanging stockings--he's so good at it!
Our new stockings--notice the airplanes on Chad's :)
And the turtle....

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I am so glad to see an update! Your pies look yummy! I bet you can't wait to come home for Christmas.. Love the stockings too.

Chad and Megan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sarah Bentley

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Susanna Jayne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Chopper Bear

baby