Monday, February 2, 2009

Georgia Bound

Chad and Chopper just left for Georgia. I'll admit a few tears fell. That makes me know that I am doing right in going with him, because I'm upset over being alone for 3 DAYS!! I couldn't last 5 months.
If you don't know, we are moving to Bainbridge, GA. Chad got a job crop dusting (what he's always wanted to do). I don't have a job yet, but I'm going on Thursday and that will be my mission until I find one. Please keep that in your prayers too. I'm going to have to have a job for us to make it.
Our parents are coming next weekend to help us move in to the house we are going to rent.
I know I haven't posted pictures in a while--things have been in storage. Once we get settled I will be sure to post.
Until then, friends, please remember us in your prayers.
P.S. The baby is fine. Hopefully we'll find out what it is in a few weeks. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that makes me SOOO happy to know that!! I can't wait to hear this story!!!!!!! YAH I'm glad you are moving closer! You have to call us....we have to get together next time you are home!! We will be praying for you!!! miss you!

Unknown said...

Megan- It was so good to see you and to meet Chad. After we get Rose married I want you guys to come to our house for supper one night! I'm praying for you! Love ya!

Chad and Megan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sarah Bentley

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Susanna Jayne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Chopper Bear

baby