I know I haven't blogged much lately. I am 32 weeks pregnant. Only about 8 more to go! Ready for this baby to hurry on out of there! We do not know boy or girl. One month the Dr. thought it looked like a boy and the next month he said girl. So we'll all have to be surprised when it makes its debut! Here are a few pictures throughout:
Lastly, my Mamaw had another stroke. She is still in the hospital and is going to Windsor this week. She will not be there to stay. She is having a hard time though. This is her with all of her grandchildren at Ashley's wedding. She is a fighter and I know by the grace of the good Lord she will climb this mountain as well.
This is me at about 18 weeks. (Chopper was desperate for a haircut, don't worry he's gotten one since)


May 16, 2009. 28 weeks. Sorry this one is kind of dark.
Other stuff:
My brother, Michael graduated from high school. I can't believe he is that old. He will always be the little annoying 7 year old that would drive me CRAZY.
this picture: me, Michael, and Dustin. I don't know if you can get any more handsome than these 2. (well I know one other one :) I guess I am a little biased)


My dear college friends came to visit me and we ate at Harveys. They drove from South Mississippi just to spend a couple of hours with me. They are truly the best.
From left, Molly, Kasia, me, Anna, and Micki. I miss them so much.
Lastly, my Mamaw had another stroke. She is still in the hospital and is going to Windsor this week. She will not be there to stay. She is having a hard time though. This is her with all of her grandchildren at Ashley's wedding. She is a fighter and I know by the grace of the good Lord she will climb this mountain as well.
Well that's all I got for now. Chad's grandfather had surgery today in Tupelo. The Lord's blessing was all over that as well. We are thankful he is doing good so far.
We are good. Just awaiting the arrival of our child (boy?? girl??) Notice I have no pictures of a nursery. We are still living with Chad's parents but as soon as I can find a job we will try to find something of our own. Chad is at Eurocopter and loves it. Chopper is more spoiled than he was in Florida. We miss our friends in Florida tons! Other than that, there's not much more going on.












1 comment:
Thank you so much for the update! Now I just need the FOUR of us back together to eat lunch on Wenesdays!!! Oh and I guess you and Celeste can bring your babies!!! ha! i love you!!!!
Post a Comment