Monday, February 14, 2011

Catch up--Christmas Pictures

I still can't get over how fast Christmas came and went. We enjoyed every minute of it. I never take enough pictures though. I do have some to share though.
We woke up to a white Christmas! I don't remember ever doing that all my life. It has snowed every year of Sarah Bentley's life thus far.











Sarah's Christmas from Santa.















Sarah on Christmas morning 2009.


















Sarah on Christmas morning 2010.
















Sarah and Uncle Dustin--this picture was too good not to post.















Cheesin
















Sarah loves her babies!! She rocks them, sings to them, changes their diapers--she is a good Mama!















This is Sarah is a Christmas dress that was mine. Again, she was saying CHEESE for the camera.
















My wonderful college friends all got together for the annual Christmas party at Anna's.

















1 comment:

Kasia Lindsay said...

Meghead! I didn't know you had a blog! Totally following now :). I LOVE the pictures! And I love you!

Chad and Megan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sarah Bentley

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Susanna Jayne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Chopper Bear

baby