This weekend it was really windy in our part of Florida. Chad and I went to the beach on Sunday and here are some pictures. Some people were wind surfing and there were so many shells washed up. It was fun!
Hey Megs...The beach looks nice about right now!! Ask jenny to help you with a header for you page...she is who helped me with mine! She's the pro at that! Anyways tell Chad hello for me and we love ya'll!
Megan! I saw your mom the other day and she told me you moved to Florida! I was shocked! But I am excited for you! I told her if you come home for christmas we should all get together! :) love you!!
3 comments:
Hey Megs...The beach looks nice about right now!! Ask jenny to help you with a header for you page...she is who helped me with mine! She's the pro at that! Anyways tell Chad hello for me and we love ya'll!
Megan! I saw your mom the other day and she told me you moved to Florida! I was shocked! But I am excited for you! I told her if you come home for christmas we should all get together! :) love you!!
Ahhh the beach! Wish I was there! :) Looks like TOO much fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment