Please pray for my Uncle Daniel and cousin Hannah (Upton) who are on a mission trip in South Africa for the next few days. Their group has a blog I have been following.
Hey, girl! Thanks for the comment. I will try to be better at updating. I had actually stumbled upon your blog a while ago, but I got overwhelmed by how it easy it was to stalk people by hopping from one blog to the next! LOL...it will be good to catch up on your life. It has been too long! Love ya!
1 comment:
Hey, girl! Thanks for the comment. I will try to be better at updating. I had actually stumbled upon your blog a while ago, but I got overwhelmed by how it easy it was to stalk people by hopping from one blog to the next! LOL...it will be good to catch up on your life. It has been too long! Love ya!
Post a Comment