1. I am a shop-a-holic. If I had a never ending supply of money, I would never stop shopping. I love shopping for clothes, shoes, groceries, books, school supplies, house decorations, etc.
2. I love to go to the movies. I mean I LOVE movies! Movies and music...two of my greatest worldly passions. I love the smell of popcorn at the movies and usually won't sit in one without popcorn and a coke. I usually sneak some kind of candy in my purse. Chad didn't see a lot of movies until he met ME! Now he loves it too! We go at least once a month. My mom and I used to see every movie that came out during the summer. Now, we see at least one when I go to Columbus. We both love movies. Um, did I mention that I love movies? Well, I do. I love it. I really do.
3. I love to find a bargain. Again, the shop-aholic in me. I rarely pay full price for anything. I use coupons like crazy!
4. I love Charmed. I have 3 discs to go and I can officially say that I have watched EVERY episode of Charmed. I feel like Pru, Piper, Phoebe, and Paige are my sisters. I really feel a part of their family. I think that's why I love it so much, I mean yes I am a sucker for nonrealistic superhero stuff but it's the sisterhood that I have never had that I love.
What could my name be? Maybe...Perry--I like that name.
5. I love to play games. I love board games, card games, nintendo games, etc. And I get pretty competitive too.
6. I miss home.
Now, I tag my Mama and Lea Ann




No comments:
Post a Comment