Friday, August 29, 2008

Summer Ends

Well, my summer has officially ended and I am back in the classroom. I am very thankful for my awesome job and the great group of students I seem to have. I just am not loving waking up at 4:30 AM!!
Well to catch you up on the last weeks of my summer here are a few pics. I went to Mississippi the last week of July/first of August. My cousin, Ashley got married in jackson, I celebrated my birthday 3 times, and Tropical Storm Fay sat down on top of us and wanted to stay.


















Me and Jen--the next bride (December 13th)














My BFF AMY since high school














Handsome Brayden Benjamin Shelton!














Michael catches the garter--AGAIN!
















My handsome brothers!


















The oldest (Wayne) and youngest (Michael) of the Murphy grandchildren.















My 25th Birthday PartIES















































Me and Chad on my birthday



Chad's cupcakes for me and the cake my sweet friends, Laura and Taylor got for me.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

love the new pictures!

Chad and Megan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sarah Bentley

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Susanna Jayne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Chopper Bear

baby