Tuesday, September 30, 2008

7 Things....
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Be debt free
2. Have a house
3. Have children
4. Go to every state in the United States
5. Then travel elsewhere--England, Rome, France, Germany, etc
6. Witness--and help others to accept salvation
7. Write a book

7 things I can do:
1. SHOP
2. teach
3. sing
4. love
5. cook
6. fly in an airplane or helicopter (not be the pilot--I can just handle flying)
7. write

7 things I cannot do:
1. lie
2. stop drinking coke--at this moment--I will stop eventually
3. stop shopping
4. Sleep well without my husband
5. eat seaweed
6. not listen to the radio
7. get off this computer

7 things I say most often:
1. Everybody listen
2. um..
3. whatever
4. Y'all
5. fixin to
6. NO CHOPPER!!!!
7. I miss my family

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Mark Walberg
2. Kenny Chesney
3. Matthew McConaughey
4. Patrick Dempsey
5. Ryan Gosling
6. Josh Lucas
7. Jonathan Taylor Thomas--haha just a memory from my childhood--remember that? we all had a crush on him!

7 People who I want to know these things about
1. Celeste
2. Mama
3. Amy
4. Samantha S.
5. Angie
6. Laura
7. Jessica
If you have already done this, just ignore.

Ok that was fun...now I'm taking a nap

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Megan! Yea I do have photoshop.

Matt and Blair said...

hey girl! We are so proud and very blessed! God has been so good to us! I hope ya'll are doing good, do you ever make it back to Columbus?

The Wood Family said...

Ha! I so forgot about JTT until now!

Chad and Megan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sarah Bentley

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Susanna Jayne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Chopper Bear

baby